Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Want To Be That Eraser



Pencil: I'm sorry.... =/

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry as you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. I want you to correct any mistakes that you have done. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)


p/s: I want to be that eraser.... to help people erase their pain... to help people correct their mistakes... to help people to change for betterment...

No comments:

Post a Comment