Friday, May 21, 2010

True Friendship


Once in a lifetime,
You will find a friend,
Who will touch not only your heart,
But also your soul...

Once in a lifetime,
You will discover someone,
Who will stand beside you,
Not over you...

Once in a lifetime,
If you are lucky,
You will find someone,
As I have found you...

Very special people,
We can be ourselves with,
Talk with, laugh with,
Hope with, and believe with...



I really love my friends for their true friendship... They helped me lots to keep me stay sane and strong. This kind of friendship is priceless, something that I couldn't find anywhere else...

They are one of my strength apart of ISLAM and mummy...

Somebody says

"Friends are made by many acts, and lose by only one"

But

I am going to ensure I will not lose them at any chance. Once a friend, forever a friend.

Ukhuwah fillah.

InsyaALLAH...

The soul of those people are:

Ahmad Shafiq
Ahmad Zairul
Aminnol
Annash
Faiz
Fakhrul Zakwan
Hamzah
Hasbunallah
Haziq Hazwan
Hisyam
Iqbal
Istor
Khairul Ikram
Kevin Ong Rui Meng
Law Jia Beng
Lim De Ming
Luthfi A.K.A Kuchai
Mohd Salleh
Mursyid
Syukri
Thiyagu Rajoo
Wafiuddin

Fazreen
Hadijah
Izyan Hazwani
Lim Mei Jia
Liyana
Mardhiah Hayati
Muna Farhana
Nabilla Afzan
Norasyikin
Nuratiqah Naziha
Norhayaton Hazai
Norzatul Barakah
Nur Ameliana Azreen
Nur Hikmah
Nur Izzatee
Nurul Za'imah
Rose Amida
Siti Hanisa
Siti Ruzaimah
Siti Saidah A.K.A. Odd
Suliha
Tee Kai Sin
Zaimah
Zuhaili

Too many. These names are only the name of persons that responsible in leaving impacts and sweet moment in my life. (^.^)

2 comments: